SEMICONDUCTOR / BATTERY MANUFACTURING SYSTEMSSBM500 Solder Ball Mounter
High throughput type with mounting function / High-accuracy vision system alignment / Can mount small-diameter balls
This BGA (Ball Grid Array) solder ball (as well as Copper core ball) mounter performs automatic vision alignment, flux transfer, ball gang-mount on BGA substrates and post-ball attach inspection at high throughput.
The above process is performed within ball mount module without connecting other module.
- High-accuracy ball mounting by vision system alignment.
- High speed is achieved with a dual-lane substrate transfer system.
- The substrate transfer table and substrate suction assistance mechanism facilitate mounting even on largely warped substrates.
- Applicable product type
- BGA (strip-formed substrate)
Flip Chip BGA (singulated substrate)
- Ball size
- φ0.15 to 0.76 mm
- Ball pitch
- Min. 0.30 mm
- Ball mounting range
- Max. 270 (L) x 90 (W) mm
- BGA substrate size
- Max. 280 (L) x 100 (W) mm
- Ball mounting
- ±0.03 mm (3 σ) (for φ0.15-mm balls)
- Unit dimensions
- 2580 (L) × 1655 (W) × 1715 (H) mm
SHIBUYA CORPORATIONMechatronics Div. S&H Div. Semi-Conductor System Sales Dept.
2-232, Wakamiya, Kanazawa 920-0054
TEL +81(76)262-2201 FAX +81(76)262-2210